Checklist when attending the ground during Covid-19
Please read carefully before attending the cricket ground
We look forward to welcoming you to Chippenham Cricket Club. Due to the current Covid crisis we do though need to make you aware of the measures we have put in place and the support we require from you, to ensure cricket activity can go ahead at the ground. Please read carefully the information below so you know what to expect and the conditions under which activity is allowed to take place. Anyone who is unable to operate under the terms listed below will be asked to leave the ground. Please also be aware that by leaving your home to play and practice cricket does create an increased risk of you coming into contact with someone with the virus. Therefore it is important that you follow the guidelines to protect yourself and others.
Before Coming to the club
You should only visit the site if you and all household members have been free of any Covid type symptoms for the previous 10 days.
Familiarise yourself with the latest government guidelines with regard to social distancing.
There will be no changing facilities open so please come to the ground wearing the clothes you will be participating in.
Upon Arrival at the club.
1. On arrival all those attending must register using the QR code and/or be registered in by the organiser of the event at the designated registration zone.
2. All those attending the ground will be asked to maintain social distancing and asked to use hand sanitiser after touching equipment.
During the Session/Match at the club
People attending practice sessions/matches who are not participating in the activities should not gather in more than groups of six.
The pavilion will be closed with the exception of toilets, thus players must bring all they need for their practice session or match, inc food and drinks.
During the practice session/match social distancing guidelines must be maintained. Please read the ECB guidance by clicking here to understand what this means during practice and matches.
4. If it rains during a session, players must return to their cars for shelter as the Pavilion will not be open.
After the session concludes.
1. At the end of the practice/match session players are asked to ensure they take all their belongings with them
The club will ensure:
1. Those coaches and captains leading activities are clear on the ECB and Club protocol and will ensure it is enforced.
2. That appropriate signage is in place to help those attending understand the rules and navigation points.
3. Will ensure the emergency toilets and touch points are cleaned regularly.
4. Full records of those attending are kept for track and trace reasons.
5. Ensure that normal safeguarding standards are maintained.